• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD Another 24 Hour Auction: Tom Strong 1 signed by Alan Moore

9 posts in this topic

I will run this in an auction format to end at 9:00PM EST tomorrow night, 5/15. Whomever has the high bid at exactly 9:00PM EST by board clock wins (not 8:59:36, 9:00:47, etc.)

To accommodate board rules, the Buy it Now is $100.

To cut down on any silly penny sniping, bids will need to be in at least $5 increments.

I accept Paypal, check, money order or cash.

Shipping will be at cost wherever the location may be, to be determined after the sale.

No Hall of Shamers or Probies. Payment expected in 72 hours unless we work it out ahead of time.

Please do not edit takeits or bids and please do not commit to buy unless you intend to follow through.

Much like this totally rad Rifleman 10 auction, I'm not sure what to price this at so 24 hour auction it is!

Tom Strong 1 signed by the one and only Alan Moore! Great placement and color. 9.2/9.4 grade. If this was in a yellow label slab I would demand 100 billion trillion dollars. But it's not so here we are. :banana:

002_zpsltjmdzyf.jpg

Less than two hours to go!

:ohnoez:

$30

^^

Thanks!