• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F_T & Comicana Direct Present...Iron Man #1 CGC 9.0 White Pages!!!

2 posts in this topic

mJk0b5W.jpg

One book only, and worthy of its own thread! :banana::banana::banana:

For those who will no doubt ask, this book is not for sale anywhere outside of the boards. No eBay, no auction house and neither is it included on the www.comicanadirect.com site. (thumbs u

As far as I'm aware, the book has not been pressed.

Stuff

(1) Unless you are in the UK, Paypal is the preferred method of payment. Within the UK, cheques or postal orders are acceptable.

(2) Regarding who wins it, the usual :takeit: in the thread trumps all. I will discuss the book via PM, but the :takeit: gets the book and I'll refer to time stamps if need be.

(3) If you're on the Probation List, put on your big boy pants and make things right before you loiter around here. (thumbs u

(4) Returns are accepted for whatever reason. If it's because I screwed up, return shipping will also be paid. If it's a personal thing to you, shipping costs are also on you.

(5) Time payment arrangements are available, so drop me a PM if you wish to discuss. However, there will be an immediate deposit required and a portion of this will be non-refundable.

**** Despite loving you all in a very manly way, could you please maybe hold off on the 'what's your best price' PMs until the book's been up for a day or so? ****