• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is it serious doctor?

22 posts in this topic

A few days ago i tried (again) to look and see if there was something that could caught my interest and maybe buy a comic or two, but... i just can't. I look at the shelves and can't relate with the majority of the stuff presented: the titles, the "teams", the characters,...

(channeling my father:) Go read a book.

Seriously. Go read a book. There's an unbelievable amount of quality available, with new stuff hitting the shelves all the time. There's bound to be something that grabs your interest. Maybe check out Brandon Sanderson's Reckoners series.

If the House of Ideas' idea is to retconn all you know into a next-gen pc niche, time to move on. You're living in a golden age of quality content galore. Go enjoy yourself.

...but, they don't have pictures in them. I'll wait for the graphic novels.

here around the house the problem isn't the lack of books avaiable (to us adults or for the kids), but the opposite. I have more than my share of pile of books to read, just trying to see if there's something interesting that's being published on a monthly basis by the house of ideas.

regards