• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MOTOR CITY COMIC CON, May 13-15, 2016, Novi, Michigan

38 posts in this topic

1 Month, 13 days to go :banana:

We will have a truck coming down and have limited space If anyone needs us to bring supplies down at wholesale prices (Cases only) Let us know by May 9

Hello! Will your prices be cheaper at the show than on your website? I know you have to factor in shipping and all that into the price online.

When I priced up 725m2 bags x4 and 700hb x2 it comes to $94 on your site with free shipping.

I did the same on the e gerber website and it comes to $54 + $16 shipping or $70. Wondering if I should wait to see you at the show if it's gonna be any cheaper.

Howdy All,

My buddy Steve and I will be set up at Motor City with a buying booth this year. Got a big stack or a longbox or two of unwanted junk? Drag it along and we'll buy it....if the price is right.

We like old Charlton, Gold Key, Archie, Dell, Tower, ACG. obscure 50's publishers, giveaways, anything from the 30's on up. Don't turn our noses up at low graders either...if the price is cheap enough.

Coverless or incomplete? If they're from the 30's or 40's we'll probably buy those too, although they have to be pretty cheap, especially the funny stuff.

Old romance? Teen humor? Western? War? Even (gulp) Disney? Sure. Drag a couple stacks along and pay your way into the show or put some cash toward your wantlist.

We're perfectly happy to buy Marvel and DC too, mind you, right up to Bronze or even Eighties, or even modern stuff in bulk.

Look for the guy in the UGLY Hawaiian shirt and brown fedora, sporting a Merry Marvel Marching Society pin on the hat. That's me!

Hi, if someone has a chance at the show, can you see if you can tell what Ted McKeever is charging for sketches/commissions and let me know? I'll be seeing him at a show later this year and wanted to do some planning.

Thanks!

I would really love if everyone going to this show would join my facebook group and post about their experiences this weekend .

The good, the bad , the pictures.

Share as much as youd like .

Someone already posted the other day about the traffic and what to expect ...My advice... Be prepared for traffic nightmares .

thanks

https://www.facebook.com/groups/249391505210346/

Friday's not bad. Saturday is the Queen Mother of lines.

And everyone should be aware that I-275, the closest North-South freeway, is CLOSED for construction, just east of Novi. They're tearing everything up and redoing the pavement and several bridges. Come in from the north or the west, or take surface streets. Novi Road and Beck Road are the two closest N-S streets that run into Grand River.

You Have Been Warned.