• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

47 posts in this topic

Is he really that much of a hard about personalizing? I've got a sketch cover I'm picking up from Neal Adams in a few weeks and Adam West is going to be there. Was hoping he would sign it but not personalize it but that doesn't sound promising.

Is he really that much of a hard about personalizing? I've got a sketch cover I'm picking up from Neal Adams in a few weeks and Adam West is going to be there. Was hoping he would sign it but not personalize it but that doesn't sound promising.

It's a hard line rule...$80 and it will be personalized.

It's a hard line rule...$80 and it will be personalized.

I guess I'll pass then. I had read the stories but thought maybe if I offered 100 he might sign it without. No plans on selling the sketch but you never know when you might have to.

Watch out for Julie Newmar, she was personalizing everything at the Hollywood Show in April. She can be more difficult to deal with than Adam West.

I have been able to get a few books signed without personalizing by Adam. It isn't an easy task and he can be a bit unpredictable. It is very expensive too. However, Adam and his manager are very nice people and he is well worth the elevated autograph fee.

This is probably the best opportunity to get that non-personalized Adam West SS book, don't pass it up folks!!!

Watch out for Julie Newmar, she was personalizing everything at the Hollywood Show in April. She can be more difficult to deal with than Adam West.

I have been able to get a few books signed without personalizing by Adam. It isn't an easy task and he can be a bit unpredictable. It is very expensive too. However, Adam and his manager are very nice people and he is well worth the elevated autograph fee.

This is probably the best opportunity to get that non-personalized Adam West SS book, don't pass it up folks!!!

She has never given me any problems but I flirt with Julie every time! ;-)

Flirt with Julie, not Adam. Just sayin.

But if it works....? hm

If it works let me know. I'm not too proud :lol:

Just cause it might work for one person, might not work for another! ;)

Flirt with Julie, not Adam. Just sayin.

But if it works....? hm

If it works let me know. I'm not too proud :lol:

Just cause it might work for one person, might not work for another! ;)

Ha! Keep me updated on this. He just cancelled his Knoxville appearance.