• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MF 73 hasn't peaked yet by any means....

41 posts in this topic

Disagree. Totally and completely disagree.

Placing Green arrow and Aquaman even in the same sentence as Superman and Batman is a stretch. That's like comparing Babe Ruth to a minor leaguer.

Short-sighted thinking. Captain Marvel used to beat Superman. Things happen. Do you really think in 20 years that the next generation is going to love Superman and Batman 5X more than the next best heroes?

Batman? Definitely. Superman? Probably.

Once the DC Top-10 all have movies and everything? There will be plenty of collectors who appreciate Flash, Green Lantern, Aquaman, and Wonder Woman.

Last time I checked, all of these characters are already pretty well appreciated.

The prices will start to depend a lot on rarity.

Are you saying rarity currently doesn't factor into a book's value? Are you implying that rarity of a first appearance in any way correlates to a character's popularity...?

PS - I assume most agree now that Aquaman is rated as the #6 DC hero, at the lowest. If you don't, tell me why. But the evidence (which I've listed before) is overwhelming.

Nope, don't agree. And... neither does IGN.