• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Action 31 cgc 6.0 and Action 43 cgc 4.5 both WWII covers

12 posts in this topic

I need to pay off some books so unfortunately I'm letting go of a couple of my Action WWII covers. Both just below gpa, so you find these at more affordable price.

First time stamped :takeit: wins the book.

I accept paypal, if you would like to pay another my another method please contact me first. I'll consider reasonable offers.

No Hall o'shamers and probies please.

Feel free to contact me with any questions. I'll accept returns if not satisfied with the books. Thanks for looking. :hi:

EDIT: I forgot to mention, during my haste this morning, that shipping from Toronto to the states is about 20.00, it's usually a bit more but I'm willing to work it out with a potential buyer if need be.

I'm going to drop the price once on the 31 as I need to pay for books more than I need this one. There's been a bit of interest but hopefully this will close a deal...

825.00 for the Action 31 now... Thanks for looking.