• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED! ASM: Renew Your Vows Ramos Variant Pre-Sale

3 posts in this topic

The Amazing Spiderman: Renew Your Vows ~ Decomixado Variant

So like usually when the La Mole Convention in Mexico City is going on they usually have a few different exclusives that's hard to come by. This time you won't fret about not being able to get a copy. They have done 2 covers in the past for Amazing Spiderman and Spider Gwen and this is the last cover of the trilogy by Humberto Ramos.

Previous Covers:

ASM_zpsjdktnckr.jpg

SG_zpsddzn5341.jpg

The cover was done by Humberto Ramos with coloring done by Delgado. The print run is only 3000 copies and the drop date is June 6th. Ramos and Delgado will both be present at SDCC from what I am gathering so if you want this signed by both that is possible. Worst case scenario is that they are signed at NYCC but all signatures should be no problem at SDCC.

Payment: Paypal please so that I don't have to hunt down addresses as done previously. Paypal personal will not be accepted.

Shipping:

Raw books can be shipped first class but needs to be limited to 2 books, after that priority mail.

1st book - $4, second $5. Third starts at $8 and goes up by $1 for each additional.

CGC Slabs - first one is $10 for priority mail and each additional is $2 capped at $16.

International - pm so we can calculate based on weight.

Pricing:

$28 Raw - prescreened, NM+ or better

$78 CGC 9.8

$100 CGC 9.8SS signed by both Humberto Ramos and Edgar Delgado

ASM%20Renew%20your%20vows_zpsrs7l8fyu.jpg

PM me if you have any questions!

Thanks for looking