• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GAUGING INTEREST IN A BOB LAYTON - TBCC SKETCH PICK UP

17 posts in this topic

Bob Layton has reached out to me and asked if anyone here was interested in sketch cover commissions from him.

These would be mailed out from me and picked at Tampa Bay Comic Con, which is the weekend of July 31 - Aug 2nd.

If there's enough interest, I will go ahead and updated here. There's no limited number, but will probably cap it between ten and 15 spots.

Bob's current rates are $100 Bust, $200 for full figures (These are the SAME RATES that he'll charge you)

Prices do NOT include grading and handling fees - $75 (Which will be Fast Tracked and shipped from CGC to you)

I have a limited supply of old and current blanks (which I will supply at NO COST), however, if you want to provide a blank, you're more than welcome to.

If you're interested in 11 x 17, they can be arranged as well.

Any questions please feel free to PM me.

So based on the PMs, there seems to be enough interest.

I'll cap it as high as 15, but even if it doesn't get there, YOUR sketch will be picked up at Tampa Bay Comic Con.

Thanks again.