• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DISCOUNTED - Emily Strange Journals bulk lots great for cons

2 posts in this topic

I have 60 copies of Emily Strange Journal. These retail for $12.99 each. They make great impulse buys at conventions. These are blank, lined journals with artwork and/or sayings on the inside pages. I am offering these in 10 or 20 count lots. Media mail shipping is included. Payment by Paypal, check/MO.

10 copies $18 shipped

20 copies $30 shipped

009_zpsbd84c39b.jpg

I'd like to move these and clear out some space. Let's do the 10 count at $11 shipped and the 20 count $18 shipped. That is basically 50 cents each plus the cost of media mail shipping.

When we did shows, these sold very well to the non-typical customer that are attracted to the larger cons. At one point, we had a couple thousand copies of this journal. We sold multiples at every show we did. Published by Chronicle Books. You won't get rich selling it, but it is a nice high-margin impulse buy. Price them at $3 and get 70% gross margin on the 20 count pack.