• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PULP BLOWOUT - SOLD AND CLOSED!

19 posts in this topic

Hello folks,

Still trying to make some space folks, so my pulps have to go. I've been a discerning pulp collector and tried to buy the best conditions I could (not the normal water-logged rags out there). That being said, I have no idea of the value of these books, and am selling them all for a flat $15 each. This is a great moment for you pulp collectors to get some real gems for nearly nothing.

:news:

Ok Gang,

I reeeeally need to move these and will now basically be giving them away. I'm willing to accept $80 for the entire lot...shipped. That's about $6.50 a book.

I'm happy to listen to offers, especially on bulk deals, but as per usual, the first :takeit: wins over any pm negotiations (unless completed before the time stamp in the thread).

Shipping is a flat $8 $4 for any number of books , insurance is extra as is Int'l shipping. Paypal is preferred, but MO and CC are accepted. Please, no Probies, Hall of Shamers, or Shady Characters. :blahblah:

P.S. I mistakenly put $10 blowout in the title, then replied to it with all my posts. They are $15 each...(for now)