• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brave and the bold 34&60 and Hawkman 4! Low grade cheap!

10 posts in this topic

As the title says these are cheap and ill let the pictures do most of the talking!

no HoS please. Preferred payment is Paypal.

Any questions feel free to Pm.

Shipping is with lots of cardboard in a priority padded envelope for $6. If you have a different preference please tell me.

I don't have much for kudos as no one has given me feedback even though most of my posts have been purchases so if you know me please vouch.

And so we begin.

With hawk girl being introduced on Flash first up I'm offering Brave and bold 34 in a 2.0 for $125 and i paid more than that because I'm dumb and bought it on the bay.

fEwW9s4l.jpg

6SKrAuPl.jpg

r7VQn1tl.jpg

Next is a complete but reader copy of Brave and the Bold 60 its $25.4AhR2oOl.jpg

6CI7Bv1l.jpg

50IRKpUl.jpg

And lastly we have another rough copy its of Hawkman 4 first Zatanna! for $70.

FbwlmdWl.jpg

xFROeCMl.jpg

90gxzIml.jpg

Id like to give a shout out to kpr for teaching me how to do this! thank you.

these are for sale because i need to start only focusing on one thing and stick with it!

thanks for looking.

i also have all the other brave and bold Hawkman apps in cheap low grade as well as some of the regular title pm please if interested!