• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Firrst largeCon.

2 posts in this topic

CGC @ Denver Con...

Just got home to the Springs, what a day. Ive been collecting (graded books) for a few years now. Last year i started a registry acct., and this year upgraded to submit some books ive been saveing. This is my first journal as well. I thought the merchandise was a little high, so i was unable to find golden age deals. I did however see the CGC booth, and since Lou Ferigno was signing... I had my nephew find a nice copy of the Hulk. (#332). I didn't have my collector society info with me, but the witness helped me through the whole process. Then helped me with the signing. I think she said her name was Cynthia, i'm terrible with names. (very pretty blue eyes and dark hair.) First big Con, first submittal, my nephew's first graded book, first journal= perfect. If her name is Cynthia, please tell her she made our day. I also extend that gratitude to all their professionals, what an outstanding group. Thanks Hutch88

See more journals by Hutch88

Thanks for writing Hutch! Love hearing about collectors going to their first Con and it sounds like you guys had a good time. Cynthia is super nice, and yes smokin hot...its ok, I already confessed that to my wife, haha. All of the ladies at CGC are fantastic...Im very curious to see who won the man bun contest at Phoenix Con. :)

Look forward to reading more journals from you and hearing about the books you submitted!