• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For NYC shoppers - Roger's is now Mysterious

3 posts in this topic

I was heading downtown yesterday to do some street fair shopping. I wanted to pop into Roger's Time Machine as I am looking for some drek. After some internet searches, I found Mysterious Time Machine so I put it on my to visit places as it was in the area. However, after looking at some interiors of the store, it looked like Roger's. WTH?

I figured I would skip going to Roger's Time Machine and see what was up at Mysterious Time Machine as they seem to be one in the same. Yes they are. Roger's is no longer there and they are on 418 6th Ave NYC, NY 10011

http://www.mysterioustimemachine.com/

Not sure why they refuse to take down their website or state that they have moved. But if you are looking for comic shops just note the change to save you a trip.

The new store is much smaller. They don't have the same amount of back issues. Still plenty of 70's stuff and even mags so that is good. I was happy to find some comics that other stores never have so it is still worth visiting.