• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whatever happened to the Tec 27 CGC 9.2 ?

11 posts in this topic

• Are pics/scans available? That depends on if you think the book is the Mastro copy with a new grade and holder. if so, yes, but not with the right holder.
  • Will it be sold privately or go to auction ? I don't think it's being sold any time soon
  • Will owner hold on to it ? That seems to be the case.
  • Who is the lucky owner for that matter ? Not me, sadly.

Yo, Rob, when will you reveal the "very significant transaction" you are awaiting verification on?

When I get the go-ahead to talk about it. It's a big deal so it might take a while.

Thanks for the quick reply. Hmmm ... guesses:

Fishler flipped the Action 1?

Verzyl sold his AA 16?

Fishler sold the high grade Superman 1 missing a coupon (Atlantic City?)?

The recently discovered collection talked about on here a few weeks ago yielded a high grade Detective 1 or Superman 1 or other such rarely found in high grade key that has sold for big bucks?

Look forward, as always, to whatever news you pass on.

The recently discovered collection talked about on here a few weeks ago yielded a high grade Detective 1 or Superman 1 or other such rarely found in high grade key that has sold for big bucks?

Haven't heard much of that "collection" since ...

I spoke to the store owner brokering the deal while he was setting up for C2E2. The collection is going to sell via Heritage according to him, though there have been some serious offers from others. He said the All Star 8 was NM range, and (I think) the MF 52 was equally as nice. "Game changers" as he put it.

He said there were some scans online, but not sure where.

Thanks for the quick reply. Hmmm ... guesses:

Fishler flipped the Action 1?

Verzyl sold his AA 16?

Fishler sold the high grade Superman 1 missing a coupon (Atlantic City?)?

It's nothing as exciting as the first 3 and I think someone else will definitely break the news on the 4th when that comes to light.

If it's the collection that ChicagoBoy talked about on here, I had the All Star #8 pegged at VF / VF+ range. Nice for sure, but I couldn't see NM on it.

I spoke to the store owner brokering the deal while he was setting up for C2E2. The collection is going to sell via Heritage according to him, though there have been some serious offers from others. He said the All Star 8 was NM range, and (I think) the MF 52 was equally as nice. "Game changers" as he put it.

He said there were some scans online, but not sure where.

I'm excited to see those books.