• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brave and Bold #28 CGC/ Ms. Marvel #18 9.4/ Nick Fury #3 9.2/

9 posts in this topic

...No reserves.....my loss is your gain....I wouldn't be selling these if I didn't really need the money.....I don't know much about comix but a local dealer said these were hot books,......guaranteed to go up in value,....I love you,....the check's in the mail,...... linkage..... sorry.gif

...Final day shamless bump,...... bumpit.gif

...No reserves.....my loss is your gain....I wouldn't be selling these if I didn't really need the money.....I don't know much about comix but a local dealer said these were hot books,......guaranteed to go up in value,....I love you,....the check's in the mail,...... linkage..... sorry.gif

...Final day shamless bump,...... bumpit.gif

People don't even hate you enough to rate this one star. You have become irrelevant! frown.gifpoke2.gif

...It takes too much time and effort to pizz off people these days on the boards,....I make up for it at cons...it's easier to rile them all up when they are gathered together and drunk...... tongue.gif