• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My personal tribute to Dungeon and MOS

5 posts in this topic

This is my special tribute to Dungeon and MOS (although MOS this was so much easier to tailor to Dungeon because of that damn Joe 21). It's been a good time on these boards and your insights will be missed.

I tried to take all my creative juices (which aren't much tongue.gif) and direct them in a song to try and show you that I (we) appreciate you and your insights. It's definitely not much, but here's to you guys - I've had a lot of fun.

Let's all sing along wink.gif

Sung to the tune of "I'll Be There"

We on this board must make a pact

We must bring MOS and Dungeon back

Where there are people talkin' comics

I hope you'll be there

I'll reach out my hand to you

I'll have faith in all your posts

When there is someone calling people names

I hope you'll be there

And oh, I'll be there to comfort you

When you can't find your HG Joes, we're all looking too

We all struggle for our grails together, just like you

We'll be there with open arms

We'll be your scouts, We'll keep holding out for that Joe 21

Let us fill your heart with joy and laughter

When we find that Joe 21, it's what we're all after

These boards won't be the same without you

I hope you'll be here

Great song, Dam!

I'd like to add another song to list for all those leaving the boards in such dramatic fashion (not directed at you MOS, I wish you'd return):

Harry Nealson's "You're Breakin' My Heart" (I can't post lyrics, else I'd land in the box)

For crying out loud, folks! It's a comic forum! Not a popularity contest. Of course we're going to have our disagreements and "alliances" will be formed and broken, but it's just, to quote Shakespeare, "Words....words....words...." Get over it!

Chris