• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jaymole's "Back Again From the Dead" High Gradeyard Slabs thread

75 posts in this topic

Hello All

It has been some time since I have had a sales thread and since many of you may not remember them, here are some images that may help you recall how they went:

more-1500-people-died-after-titanic-sank-15-april-1912.jpg

OB-JO765_0814hi_G_20100814162559.jpg

tumblr_m5yqb5l2Wg1rpl29so1_400.gif

So to help me support my comic addiction now that I have risen from the dead again, I will need some enablers. Therefore I am selling a large chunk of my slabs, around 25, that I have bought over the past few years. Some of these I have posted for sale here before and some are new.

Here are some rules for you ghouls:

- I will be shipping Priority mail and the cost will be around $10 to $17 depending on where you live and how much the prices go up at the Post office (I think it is hourly if I am not mistaken). I am willing to ship International at cost.

- I accept Paypal and money orders. Checks will be accepted as well as long as you don't mind waiting until they clear for me to ship out. Blackmail is effective, but good luck finding anything sordid in my life as I am a nice, boring Jewish boy.

- :takeit: trumps any PMs

I always welcome PMs...even lowball offers, (I am a very lonely guy), but some of these I will be selling for less than I paid for so please understand if I cannot be as flexible as you may hope for on certain books.

Thanks for looking and thanks to Claudio (Vaillant) for his help!

I thought it may be helpful if I list the books I will be selling first as I am old and very slow in scanning. This way, if you see nothing of interest, you can ignore this thread and move on, much like women have in my life.

**To my knowledge, none of these books have been pressed**

Action #376 (9.4) $80

Alarming Tales #6 (1958) (9.2) $150 SOLD

All American Men of War #20 (8.0) $225 SOLD (2nd highest grade, 1 higher)[/size]

Amazing Spider-Man #103 (9.6) $290

Amazing Spider-Man #119 (9.6) $380

Amazing Spider-Man #157 (9.8) $160

Brave & the Bold #71 (9.6) $500 (Boston Pedigree)

Detective #331 (9.4) $350

Doom Patrol #105 (9.4) $225(Pacific Coast Pedigree)

Flash #145 (9.4) $425

Flash #151 (9.4) $400 SOLD

Flash #152 (9.6) $650 SOLD

Flash #155 (9.4) $325 SOLD

Flash #213 (9.6) $120

Gangbusters #17 (9.0) $350 (Frazetta Art) (Davis Crippen "D" Copy)

Incredible Hulk #120 (9.6) $225

Incredible Hulk #176 (9.6) $95

Incredible Hulk #239 (9.8) $50

Incredible Hulk #259 (9.8) $95

Justice League of America #66 (9.4) $125

Mystery in Space #96 (9.6)$375

Phantom Stranger #33 (9.6)$60

Sea Devils #32 (9.4)$180 (Northland Pedigree)

Spectre #2 (9.6)$360

Wings Comics #80 (9.4)$375

Hey, Jay, I saw you've been on a buying tear, I guess it was inevitable that you'd be selling something soon. lol

Since you aren't selling a bunch of the run-down carp you usually have for sale that I like to buy, this thread isn't for me, but I wanted to stop in and say hello, welcome back, and good luck!

Hey, Jay, I saw you've been on a buying tear, I guess it was inevitable that you'd be selling something soon. lol

Since you aren't selling a bunch of the run-down carp you usually have for sale that I like to buy, this thread isn't for me, but I wanted to stop in and say hello, welcome back, and good luck!

Thanks Tim, I appreciate the well wishes!

I will probably have a sale on the bunch of run-down carp you usually buy soon so don't worry. I am only in the high rent district momentarily :)

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

lol

Hi Hector!!

I usually expect 150 hello smilies but I will cut you some slack this time :grin:

Haha one of the more amusing sales thread intros I've seen. GLWTS!!

Thanks!

If my thread can't generate any sales, then I am happy that at least it can make a few people smile :)

Have a return policy?

Sorry, i should have stated that in my first post....yes, I accept returns. Buyer pays return shipping unless the slab was damaged in transit.

Thanks!

If my thread can't generate any sales, then I am happy that at least it can make a few people smile :)

Don't you know the new rules? You have to leave at least 20% equity on the table or else people just move on by. Kidding aside - nice books and I'm definitely interested to see some of them since I've not seen some of them in high grade.

Thanks!

Don't you know the new rules? You have to leave at least 20% equity on the table or else people just move on by. Kidding aside - nice books and I'm definitely interested to see some of them since I've not seen some of them in high grade.

lol

Thanks Andrew...If my scanner will cooperate, i hope to have the scans all up today.

Thanks Tim, I appreciate the well wishes!

I will probably have a sale on the bunch of run-down carp you usually buy soon so don't worry. I am only in the high rent district momentarily :)

Looking forward to it. And I know what you mean about the sales threads, I haven't had a lot of luck around here, either. My last one had more crickets chirping than a Daffy Duck cartoon.