• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicConnect's SUMMER SPECIAL AUCTION: BRONZE AGE BONANZA!

1 post in this topic

[font:Arial Black]

A treasure trove of high-grade, Bronze Age beauties is up for grabs in the current ComicConnect Summer Special Auction. [/font]

slide_78.jpg

[font:Book Antiqua]“We are pleased as punch to offer hundreds of the nicest Bronze Age books you’re ever going to see at once, all in the Summer Special,” announced Rob Reynolds, Director of Consignments. “The collection consists of many of the soon-to-be classics of the 70s and early 80s.”

Make Mine Marvel!?! “We’ve got Marvel Comics fans completely covered with the collection,” Reynolds continued. “On offer, we have Marvel Premiere, near complete runs of Marvel Team-Up and Marvel Two-In-One, The Defenders, and Ms. Marvel (who is slated for her own Marvel Movie Makeover, as well as an Avengers’ franchise appearance).”

“This was one of my favorite collections to process,” Reynolds added. “It was like reliving my childhood trips to the comic-book shop, and the cool factor of these books is through the roof with the slew of guest heroes that teamed up with The Thing and Spidey.” Many of the characters went on to become big-time names in the industry, while others have been relegated to the “hidden gems” stockpile of comic-book history.

ComicConnect says the collection boasts many, many certified highest-graded books, signature series comics, and consistently awesome hero action, “nuff said Bronze Agers!”[/font][/color]

[font:Arial Black] DEFENDERS, THE 1972-86 #1 [/font]

def2.1968a.jpg

[font:Arial Black] MS. MARVEL #1 [/font]

ms.1.354a.jpg

[font:Arial Black] MARVEL TWO-IN-ONE #16 [/font]

mar32.903a.jpg

[font:Arial Black]

MARVEL TEAM-UP #46 [/font]

mar15.1966a.jpg

COMICCONNECT.COM