• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB : McFarlane

6 posts in this topic

if it's for sale, please contact me :

Todd McFarlane Spider-Man #12 "Perceptions, Part 5" Page 5 Wolverine Original Art (Marvel, 1991)

I don't know if it's possible to edit your post title, but maybe if you make it as specific as what you're looking for? otherwise people may just scan over the title & not read it, assuming you're wtb any McFarlane art.

also, you could post an image of the page to trigger people's memory, maybe?

Hi Twanj,

i'm looking a nice McSpidey art like this one : http://comics.ha.com/itm/original-comic-art/todd-mcfarlane-spider-man-12-perceptions-part-5-page-5-wolverine-original-art-marvel-1991-/a/7136-92322.s

i bid on this but i wasn't the winner, but i'm little bit disapointed because the highest bidder sell immediatly this artwork (with benefice), IMO it's not fair...

but if you have something interesting in this range of price, please let me know (not a high end splash but a nice interieur page with decent price)

Thanks !

Hi Twanj,

i'm looking a nice McSpidey art like this one : http://comics.ha.com/itm/original-comic-art/todd-mcfarlane-spider-man-12-perceptions-part-5-page-5-wolverine-original-art-marvel-1991-/a/7136-92322.s

i bid on this but i wasn't the winner, but i'm little bit disapointed because the highest bidder sell immediatly this artwork (with benefice), IMO it's not fair...

but if you have something interesting in this range of price, please let me know (not a high end splash but a nice interieur page with decent price)

my apologies, I misunderstood & thought you were interested in ONLY that page.

good luck!