• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sold and Closed! ASM #238 and #300 CGC 9.4

5 posts in this topic

I'm changing some of my collecting focus and I figured I'd see if there is any demand here before I list on eBay.

My rules:

1) No HOS or any other reprobates!

2) Payment is due within (7) business days unless an agreement is reached with me before you PayPal is preferred but I will take check/money order.

3) PayPal orders will ship within (3) business days of receiving funds. Orders paid with Check/Money Order will ship within (7) business days of receiving the check/money order; within (3) business days if I know you.

4) I used to sell on eBay and my Seller's feedback can be found here: http://Support-the-Collectors-Society.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=mdktkd&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

5) in the thread or PM rules all. All negotiations in PM are considered on-going until the buyer posts either through PM or in the thread. On-going negotiations will be canceled in favor of an unequivocal in thread or through PM.

6) Shipping is $8 anywhere in the continental United States. If you are seriously interested, PM me and we can discuss International shipping.

$400 for the pair!

ASM_238_CGC_Front_zps67k0i9sz.jpg

ASM_300_CGC_Front_zpsqan3rsk3.jpg