• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Slabbed Fantastic Four Sale

14 posts in this topic

Good evening boardies,

Up for grabs are a few high grade and a few not so high slabbed FF books.

Would love to keep hold of them, but with less than 90 days until my wedding I've having to downsize and raise some funds.

I am asking (including buyer paying paypal fee - UK buyers can pay via bank or cheques to avoid the fee):

50 - CGC 6.0 $175 - Silver Surfer battles Galactus and First Wyatt Wingfoot

53 - CGC 7.0 $300 - Origin of the Black Panther and 2nd App

54 - CGC 6.0 $85 - Black Panther 3rd App

89- CGC 9.4 $145

94 - CGC 9.4 $160 - 1st Agatha Hartness (and awesome cover)

This includes shipping in bomb proof packaging and insurance from the UK. If anyone buys more than 1 books I'll knock $10 dollars per additional book from the final fee.

Usual rules from me:

No HOS or probation list.

First :takeit: trumps any PM.

Here is my Kudos thread:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7921259#Post7921259

Scans/photo's to follow - any questions shoot me a PM.

Thanks

KD

Thanks Philreal!

Both looking forward to the day - personally looking forward to having my comic slush fund back to spend on my collections rather than cake and kilts!

I appreciate the photo's are not the greatest (i'd go as far as saying awful) - I will be carrying out proper scans when I get a spare 30 minutes over the next day or so.

Thanks for the interest so far.

Giving this a bump and 10% off prices - New photo's will be coming this week I have just been at family event and busy with work.

Feel free to get in touch with any questions.

Thanks

KD