• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which Showcase to target next?

26 posts in this topic

Since you are going after them all eventually don't target a specific one. Buy whatever book copy comes up that you like at the price you are willing to pay. Just aren't enough copies to wait for a specific one as sometimes it takes awhile to find the perfect copy in my experience.

I am partial however to the Flash books however. Eventually I would like to have all four.

Valid.

I am also looking to put together the Flash SC run - love the covers to 13 and 14 :)

Since you are going after them all eventually don't target a specific one. Buy whatever book copy comes up that you like at the price you are willing to pay. Just aren't enough copies to wait for a specific one as sometimes it takes awhile to find the perfect copy in my experience.

I am partial however to the Flash books however. Eventually I would like to have all four.

Valid.

I am also looking to put together the Flash SC run - love the covers to 13 and 14 :)

Flash SC's rule the roost for sure (thumbs u

but SC #17, 20, 22, 30, 34, 37 are all great keys too.