• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brent Anderson recovered a few pages of his stolen stuff! Help needed!

1 post in this topic

From his FB wall:

I've got some good news I've been sitting on for a week. Evidence of seven pages (substantiated) and one page (unsubstantiated) from the inventory stolen from my car on July 25, 2011 while parked at the San Diego Zoo, has recently surfaced in the San Diego area. Through a friend in the area and a SD comics store retailer, I am getting back seven of the approximately 192 missing pages. It's a great relief to know the artwork hasn't long since been reduced to ashes or landfill. Now that I have definitive proof the lost inventory still exists, I am resuming my offer of a reward for the safe return of all or part of the extant artwork. I am grateful to the person who returned the seven pages I now have back. To all of you in the San Diego area who helped me out four years ago by keeping your eyes open at swap meets, garage sales and storage bin sales, vintage collectible and antiques stores and on eBay and Craigslist and other online sales venues, I’m asking for your help again. Thank you.

BTW, the Stolen Art List can be found on the News Update page on my web site (brentandersonart(dot)com). And anyone in the SD area who frequents swap meets, garage and storage bin sales, antique and collectible stores or shop for comic art online, please keep your eyes open. I appreciate it.

The complete list of stolen pages:

http://brentandersonart.com/news.asp