• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Finally found my NM FF 157!

14 posts in this topic

Dude, I think that may be the reason it got the 9.4...It may show in the graders notes? Personally, i have had a few books get damaged during the slabbing process (usually the outer corners get bent). I mentioned it to Scott and the problem seems to have cleared itself. Better QP? poke2.gif

flowerred.gif

This was one of the first comics I ever bought when I was in the third grade. I finally picked up a NM copy.

acclaim.gif

V/R,

Mike

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6510820269&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

Congrats! I know about the damage people are talking about, but it may have gotten the 9.4 with that stuff. The spine is beautiful!

Not to rain out your Nostalgia Sunshine ...but I think SCS may have striked again. sorry.gif

Look at the top & bottom corners on the right...

FF157.jpg

If this is the actual picture from the EBay listing (?) I think you will have a hard time asking for a refund regardless of what the notes say. Not trying to break your balls here but I don't think the seller will be too happy to take this back just because you didn't notice the corners the first time around. Anyway, good luck. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif