• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman Adventures #12 CGC 9.8 White - SOLD

16 posts in this topic

Wife just called to say my coupon submission FINALLY arrived, and my BA 12 returned exactly what is was supposed to, 9.8 white. I'll post photos when I get home in a couple hours but it was centered well, good color and the grade and PQ is self-explanatory.

$1700 shipped in the USA, out of country is same price plus actual postage.

:takeit: is king, no PM offers. If no one here wants it I'll sell it elsewhere for much more than I'm asking.

Immediate Payment required with PayPal or Check/MO over-nighted the following day of claim.

Feedback is here.

No Probies, HOS members or anyone I have on ignore.

Shipping will be fully insured with tracking and require a signature for delivery, method is UPSP Express Overnight. If you have your own insurance you’d like to use I’ll send you the required info at the time of shipping if you’d like to go that way.

You may claim "pending photos" in the thread if you like, but if you're not online to confirm within an hour of photos being posted it will be reopened for claim by another person.

Go CAVS!!

no thread krapping