• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your 10 Cent-ers!
16 16

6,655 posts in this topic

I am a big time ERB fan. I own pedigree complete sets of DC's Tarzan, Korak, Tarzan Family and Weird Worlds. acclaim.gif

I never bought the Dell stuff because I was "raised" on Kuberts stuff, but I do love those Dell covers cloud9.gif

I saw the Central Valley Tarzan #1 (NN I think) hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

I am a big time ERB fan. I own pedigree complete sets of DC's Tarzan, Korak, Tarzan Family and Weird Worlds. acclaim.gif

I never bought the Dell stuff because I was "raised" on Kuberts stuff, but I do love those Dell covers cloud9.gif

Cool, me too! Although I grew up reading the Gold Key Tarzans and Koraks, which is why I have more of an affinity for the painted GK and Dell covers. I don't know why, but I just never got into the DC Tarzans. While I love most of Kubert's DC work, for some reason his art on the Tarzans just didn't do it for me.

I saw the Central Valley Tarzan #1 (NN I think) hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

Yeah, I held it in my hands at A-1's booth at San Diego. It hadn't been slabbed yet (actually, I don't know if it has since). It was a real beauty!

Apparently the DC Indeex site doesn't allow external links.

The URLs show in the quote if you strip off the tags. You need to go all the way back to Gallery level and rerun the search to see the cover.

Same problem I had over at the Four Color thread.

Jack

All of these nice Superman related covers are starting to get to me. Beautiful books that I am having a hard time not adding to my ever growing want list.

Ken

Ahhh...it's working insane.gif

Posted this one once before, but moved it when I went to photobucket, so here is this beauty again. For those that like the bizarre nature of some of the DC covers....this blood transfusion should rank right up there.

ll17.jpg

I really like the colors on this cover. One of the better covers for this period in World's Finest as so many have weird alien covers.

I don't care for the colors on that book. Get rid of it.

Ken

Okay, you want it? poke2.gif

I really like the colors on this cover. One of the better covers for this period in World's Finest as so many have weird alien covers.

wf114.jpg

I agree, Silver. One of the best covers and colors of the period. A chance to see two copies together...

WorldsFinest114.jpg