• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your 10 Cent-ers!
16 16

6,659 posts in this topic

Nice copy of a tough GL!

Thanks. I was not looking for any Silver at the show (hunting for high grade Adams batbooks/HOMs), but when I saw this copy I decided to go for it. I will be sending it to CGC asap to see what the final result is.

Classic cover (classic for a Jimmy Olsen grin.gif)

and another cover that was "swiped" from an earlier DC

jo53.jpg

Here is the cover it was based on:

sb30.jpg

As you may imagine, the Superboy is a difficult issue to obtain in nice shape (Superboys from 18-32 are "rare" in high grade)...Adamstrange from these boards has a very pretty copy.

Here is a nice 10 cent Green Lantern that I snagged last weekend at the Boston Show:

1795076-GreenLantern7.jpg

If you ever grow tired of this book, lemme know! btw, what grade do you have it at and what grade did Ted have it 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

How about some Whirly Bats?

503696661_e9f6b3fe8c_b.jpg

So that's where they got the idea for the climactic scene in "Witness"! (but without the whirly bats, as I guess the Amish aren't allowed to use them tongue.gif)