• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your 10 Cent-ers!
16 16

6,659 posts in this topic

The back is pretty clean. This is the nicest copy I've run across in my 22 years of collecting. I bought a VG/FN copy(supposedly) on Ebay a couple of years ago only to receive it with a coupon clipped out. Luckily I had no probs returning it. The only other copies that I see pop up are VG or lower grade.

been a bit since I posted anything...I just scanned this today so I don't believe i have posted it before...everyone here seems to like Batman....even Lois does!

ll14.jpg

Low grade (GD- from a very tight grader) but I've got no complaint at the price.

Thrilled enough to post the seller's ebay photo instead of waiting to receive it.

Only B&B 28 to go (and I've got plenty of reprints of that one) to a full run of Justice League of America! All the Justice League series up to the proliferation of JL series that DC has released the last couple of years, in fact.

Jack

Okay, I have just about all of my CGC 10 centers scaneed into my registry...that thing can be kind of addictive...Steelcity...you would probably own the registry! Well anyways, I have more than 50 10 centers scanned...just clicky my sig!