• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED! Moving all of the Spidey and Avengers to feebay!

107 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

I'll be listing around 50 Spider-Man and Avengers over the next couple of days.

Please check out my kudos:

My Kudos :grin:

Rules:

1. Unconditional :takeit: in thread trumps PM.

2. Shipping for U.S. is $6 on raw books, but once you go over 6-8 books I'll get you a quote on the shipping charge. Spend over $200 on raw books and shipping is free. PM me with info on International shipping.

3. Acceptable payment: PayPal

4. Payment due 2 days of purchase.

5. No buyers from the HOS or PL, please.

6. If for any reason you would like to return your book(s), I do offer a no questions asked return policy. I want to make sure all of my customers are happy with their purchases.

Get ready for some nice book! (thumbs u

ASM King Size Special 4: VG $12 $8 - half inch tear center of spine that runs through all pages.

SOLD TO ROBBIEC

img377_zpsgtngr9d1.jpg

img378_zpsm1vmwzjd.jpg

ASM King Size Special 5: VG+ $20 $12 - CBC through spidey, quarter inch spine split at bottom of spine, and chip on top of the spine.

img379_zpsst2uz8jm.jpg

img380_zpskufyp5gq.jpg

ASM King Size Special 6: VG+ $14 $8 - 1/8 inch tear top left edge, couple spine ticks. Staining on back cover.

img381_zpsqmy6eehk.jpg

img382_zpsahx0tg8n.jpg

That's all of the Spider-Man for now. PM with any questions.

I'm heading out for a bit, but I'll try posting the Avengers by this evening or tomorrow morning. (thumbs u

Thanks for looking!