• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justice League member titles on Ebay!!!

5 posts in this topic

This week I'm getting rid of my Justice League member titles, including Plastic Man (Adventure Comics issue including first appearance of Prince Gavyn Starman), Batman (Harley Quinn's first appearance, No Man's Land #1, Sword of Azrael #1, Long Halloween issues, Brave and the Bold #166 [first appearance of Nemesis], Detective #372, and the four Year Two issues by Davis/McFarlane), Formerly Known as the Justice League #1, Firestorm (first issue of first ongoing series, various cross-over issues, and first modern-age appearance of the Parasite), Flash (George Perez's first DC work, last issue of the first series, various cross-over issues, Blitz storyline, Ignition storyline, and Turner cover issues), Green Arrow (first 11 issues of Kevin Smith's run, a few Brad Meltzer issues, and the first issue of Longbow Hunters), Green Lantern (Kurt Busiek's first DC work, first GLC issue, various cross-over issues, first issue of current series, two Guy vs. Hal issues [one with rings, other without], Reign of Supermen and Emerald Twilight issues, first few Kyle issues, some issues with Jim Lee covers, some Alan Moore stories, and an almost-complete Emerald Dawn set [all of second series and missing first issue of first series]), and Wonder Woman (Crisis issues of first series with marriage of Diana and Steve Trevor, Mike Deodato Jr. issues, various crossover issues, and the first appearance of the current Wonder Girl). Also included are the first appearance of the blue Starman and Adventure Comics # 374.

Click the link to check them out.

My Ebay Auctions!!!

Thanks!

Now accepting credit/debit card payments through PayPal!!!

thumbsup2.gif You'll be glad you did that. I don't understand people who limit their sales in an attempt to avoid a 2.9% fee. I'll increase my customer base by accepting credit card payments for a 2.9% fee any day.

Now accepting credit/debit card payments through PayPal!!!

thumbsup2.gif You'll be glad you did that. I don't understand people who limit their sales in an attempt to avoid a 2.9% fee. I'll increase my customer base by accepting credit card payments for a 2.9% fee any day.

I've heard from both sides, people saying that it did or didn't affect their auctions. I upgraded out of necessity...I reached the limit on the amount of money I could receive...and that seems like a good thing to me. yay.gif