• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Daredevil #7

11 posts in this topic

Marco is a friend of mine, and one of the few italian fellows I know that collects Marvel books in original edition, so here’s a big welcome to the boards for him! :applause:

This #7 has quite a number of creases, I’d say I agree with HighStakeComics for the grade. For the price estimation, keep in mind the average rate here and have a look at the Overstreet page screenshot that I sent you. :)

Marco is a friend of mine, and one of the few italian fellows I know that collects Marvel books in original edition, so here’s a big welcome to the boards for him! :applause:

This #7 has quite a number of creases, I’d say I agree with HighStakeComics for the grade. For the price estimation, keep in mind the average rate here and have a look at the Overstreet page screenshot that I sent you. :)

+ 1 ................GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I'd like to thank Claudio "Valiant" for his support and all of you guys for your kind wellcome!

I don't speak English as well as Claudio but I hope you can understand me!

This is one book from a lot I bought few days ago but I'm afraid my inexperience made me paid too much for these books.

I think I will ask you the grading for some more books (such as DD #9 and #18). I hope you don't mind.

Thank you again!

Hi Marco, :)

do not be afraid to post: for politeness we generally post no more than 3 books a day, but people will be glad to give their estimations. Just keep in mind that most of us are not professional graders, so evaluations can be very varied, but there is a good number of people who grade very well, and often it’s a bit misleading from a scan, more of an exercise.

Your english is very solid, you just need some "back and forth" exercise in actual discussions, and if you have some time this will be a very good place to improve – hey, you will discover there are mother tongues with a worse english than yours… lol