• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What are you reading ?

40 posts in this topic

Besides the obvious ones (EoW, TWD, Saga, etc)...

Those that I think deserve more attention are:

Mind MGMT (so very good), God Hates Astronauts, Cluster, Deep State, Sons of the Devil, Munchkin, Ei8ht, Giant Days, Midnight Society.

Future books I look forward to the most Runaways (written by Noelle Stevenson with art by Sanford Greene) and The Fiction (written by Curt Pires with art by David Rubin)

I just finished the 80+ book run of Forever Evil. Such a fun read.

Monthly reads are TWD, Outcast, Copperhead, Star Wars & Darth Vader, Batman.

My to-read list has too much stuff, but I have the first two Sandman TPBs lined up and I want to re-read DKR. Also going to read Divinity 1-4, just found a copy of #2 (2nd print) last week so I can start it now that my set's complete.

Monthly reads:

Saga

Rachel Rising (if you're not reading, you're missing out)

Outcast

Revival

Walking Dead

Lazarus

Daredevil

Also: Descender and Stray Bullets, but I'll wait to actually read via TPB.

Transformers More than Meets the Eye

Transformers (Formerly known as Transformers Robots In Disguise)

Transformers Windblade

Guardians of the Galaxy

Guardians 3000

Inhuman-Uncanny Inhumans

Darth Vader

Star Wars

Bloodshot Reborn

Rai (on a break until August)

Savior

Outcast

Walking Dead

Descender

Fight Club

Hi Authority, hope your vacation is going well. :hi:

I recently picked up the Fear Agent volume 1 and 2 hardcovers and have read through the first arc. So far, I'm enjoying it. I love pulpy sci-fi stuff.

Over the weekend I read the first trade of Grant Morrison's Batman and Robin. Very good, need to pick up the other trades.

This week I plan on re-reading Copperhead, Secret Six (Simone's first run) and catching up on Black Science, Drifter and picking up Harrow County. Whew. lol

Letter 44 is one of my favorite titles that comes out each month.

Patrick

Just picked up the second trade from the library. Looking forward to it.

Re: 100 bullets. Yes, it gets better after the first trade ... but then it gets worse towards the end (lack of story clarity). Still a great ride for most of the run.

I have been trying Manga for the first time this year. Currently reading through Bakuman and loving it so far.

Hi Authority, hope your vacation is going well. :hi:

I recently picked up the Fear Agent volume 1 and 2 hardcovers and have read through the first arc. So far, I'm enjoying it. I love pulpy sci-fi stuff.

Over the weekend I read the first trade of Grant Morrison's Batman and Robin. Very good, need to pick up the other trades.

This week I plan on re-reading Copperhead, Secret Six (Simone's first run) and catching up on Black Science, Drifter and picking up Harrow County. Whew. lol

:hi: Random_Zombie. Thanks. I'm doing almost nothing so its pretty perfect. lol

I need to try Harrow County when I get back. I forgot about it.

A steady reading pile here...

All-New Hawkeye

Batman

Big Man Plans

Black Science

Cluster

Descender

Enormous

Fight Club 2

God Hates Astronauts

Injection

Invisible Republic

Kaptara

Lazarus

Low

Manifest Destiny

The Mantle

Material

MiNd MgMt

Nameless

Outcast

Pastaways

Pisces

Postal

Rick & Morty

Rumble

RunLoveKill

Saga

Savior

Secret Identities

Sex Criminals

Silk

Southern Bastards

Spread

Surface

They're Not Like Us

Thief of Thieves

Tithe

Velvet

Wytches

Walking Dead

I'm probably forgetting some titles....End up binge reading ALOT... doh!

Been on a Red Hood kick so reading the Under the Red Hood story line again. Well, between episodes of Justified, this show is awesome! Wish I started it sooner. I really need to check out The Sixth Gun. I've yet to hear anything negative about it.

Been on a Red Hood kick so reading the Under the Red Hood story line again. Well, between episodes of Justified, this show is awesome! Wish I started it sooner. I really need to check out The Sixth Gun. I've yet to hear anything negative about it.

Here is something negative about it... there are only two volumes of it available in the Deluxe hardcover format :slapfight:

Aside from my monthly floppies, I just got my copy of The Complete Pistolwhip from Matt Kindt. It's an excellent quality hardcover and very reasonably priced. Can't wait to dive into it. Highly recommend all of his stand alone graphic novels. I like Mind MGMT a lot as well, but the self contained stories all have a little extra magic to them.