• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What are you reading ?

40 posts in this topic

I'm on vacation and as nice as the beach is, I still love my comics. I brought some TPBs with me and a few loose books. This is what I decided to treat myself to this week.

Grant Morrison's entire run on New X-men starting at 114 and ending at 156 ? I can't remember.

The Ultimates volumes 1 and 2- this is the 1st year I didn't being The Authority and Stormwatch in forever. These will have to do.

Southern Bastards 1- current. I am in Alabama ( though only 5 minutes from Florida ) so it seemed fitting. I love the dirty south.

Low 1- current. There is an endless amount of water staring at me so I'm staring back at it.

What are you guys reading right now ?

Daredevil Volume 1 from the beginning.

In between issues:

Stray Bullets

Also on my nightstand:

The Sixth Gun Vol. 1

Fables Vol. 1

Preacher: Dixie Fried

100 Bullets Vol. 1

Just finished Alias. Tom, you should check out that book if you haven't yet. :cool:

I'm slowly getting through mind mgmt, very slowly unfortately due to work. Enjoy the vacation, I spent a lot of time in 'bama (my grandparents lived there) growing up and liked it a lot!!

I read new books every week, but here is what I'm currently reading in trade form:

Sixth Gun, for the first time, started at #1 and just finished the first arc. I'm really interested in seeing where it goes.

Hellblazer - this is a revisit for me. I'm working my way through the trades, I'm on Vol. 5 right now, but the Family Man storyline is still fresh in my mind, what a great read.

Uncanny X-Force, for the first time, reading it because I've always enjoyed Remender. Too early to say much about it at this point, I'm only two issues in.

Wasteland, for the first time, I picked up the 'Apocalyptic' edition hardcovers. Also too early to say much at this point in time.

I read new books every week, but here is what I'm currently reading in trade form:

Sixth Gun, for the first time, started at #1 and just finished the first arc. I'm really interested in seeing where it goes.

Hellblazer - this is a revisit for me. I'm working my way through the trades, I'm on Vol. 5 right now, but the Family Man storyline is still fresh in my mind, what a great read.

Uncanny X-Force, for the first time, reading it because I've always enjoyed Remender. Too early to say much about it at this point, I'm only two issues in.

Wasteland, for the first time, I picked up the 'Apocalyptic' edition hardcovers. Also too early to say much at this point in time.

Wow is Uncanny XForce good once it gets running- loved it. That and Hickman's FF run got me to jump back in with both feet.

I am finishing catching up on the Valiant reboot and a friend gave me the Authority Vol 1 and 2, so that's next

This week I read all the volumes of Criminal. After reading Fatale and now reading The Fade Out, I thought it was worth going back to their earlier stuff - and I was right... Great read!

If anyone is looking for a new title, try Arcadia (Boom! Studios). Two issues in and I'm hooked. It's a bit like The Matrix only instead of being oblivious, everyone inside knows they aren't physically real...

This week I read all the volumes of Criminal. After reading Fatale and now reading The Fade Out, I thought it was worth going back to their earlier stuff - and I was right... Great read!

If anyone is looking for a new title, try Arcadia (Boom! Studios). Two issues in and I'm hooked. It's a bit like The Matrix only instead of being oblivious, everyone inside knows they aren't physically real...

That sounds cool. I'll give it a go, I need to find a LCS.

These are some of my must reads for me every month and some older stuff I am reading

The Bunker

Letter 44

Black Science

I just recently started The Sixth Gun. I'm only a few issues in, but I really enjoy it.

Invincible - I power read the digital copies 1-110 in 2 weeks. It is a great series.

These are some of my must reads for me every month and some older stuff I am reading

The Bunker

Letter 44

Black Science

I just recently started The Sixth Gun. I'm only a few issues in, but I really enjoy it.

Invincible - I power read the digital copies 1-110 in 2 weeks. It is a great series.

Letter 44 is one of my favorite titles that comes out each month.

Patrick