• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please grade my Flash #123 before it goes to CGC

50 posts in this topic

If you have the stain removed before sending it to CGC, it will get a purple label.

WOW... I was told the opposite? Matt Nelson told me it can be done without getting the purple label? tonofbricks.gif

uclapeterg is wrong. The book will only get the purple label if you take it apart. If the substance is removed by a professional like Matt, CGC will not be able to tell.

If you have the stain removed before sending it to CGC, it will get a purple label.

WOW... I was told the opposite? Matt Nelson told me it can be done without getting the purple label? tonofbricks.gif

uclapeterg is wrong. The book will only get the purple label if you take it apart. If the substance is removed by a professional like Matt, CGC will not be able to tell.

First, we have the pressing controversy, now we have stain removal? foreheadslap.gif

First, we have the pressing controversy, now we have stain removal? foreheadslap.gif

I don't think we ever had a pressing controversy, just the stain removal, but its still a soiled spot and not a stain poke2.gif

"Maybe they have a hotline , like the bat phone to Blumberg."

There *is* a red phone with a single button on my desk here, but whenever I lift the receiver and mutter to myself that no matter what he looks like under that mask of his, we need him now more than ever, I get Alan Napier on the other end. Which is really creepy, since he's been dead for 16 years or so.

Arnold

"Maybe they have a hotline , like the bat phone to Blumberg."

There *is* a red phone with a single button on my desk here, but whenever I lift the receiver and mutter to myself that no matter what he looks like under that mask of his, we need him now more than ever, I get Alan Napier on the other end. Which is really creepy, since he's been dead for 16 years or so.

Arnold

I knew it!!