• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TIJUANA BIBLES - 8-pagers featuring Archie & Batwoman -BOTH SOLD!!

12 posts in this topic

Hello folks,

I think it's time that these go to another home. Funny and interesting books for sure, but fall outside my current collecting interests.

Up for sale are two 8-pagers (aka Tijuana Bibles). They aren't for everyone and contain explicit imagery of well-known characters. When these were printed, it was highly illegal and as a result there were numerous raids seizing countless copies over the years.... so there aren't many of these around. They rarely come up for sale, so now is your chance to own a piece of (naughty) history.

As always, I'm happy to listen to offers - even bulk deals - but as per usual, the first :takeit: wins over any pm negotiations (unless completed before the time stamp in the thread).

Shipping is a flat $5 for any number of books , insurance is extra as is Int'l shipping. Paypal is preferred, but MO and CC are accepted.

Now offering both books for $70 $60 shipped

Please, no Probies, Hall of Shamers, or Shady Characters. :blahblah:

Kathy Kane as Bat Woman in "The Boy Wonder"$65 $52 $45

This one is in good shape to except for some rust on the staple. It has stained the interior, but has not rotted the pages (paper is of better quality than a standard comic) Artist for this one is rumored to be a well-known one working anonymously, but I cannot confirm that. (yes, that means the art is better in this than most...)

CCI06052015_0005_zpste4m3v2j.jpg

CCI06052015_0006_zpspq5msvsy.jpg