• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FYI: July 2nd Image Expo in San Francisco UPDATE

2 posts in this topic

For those of you who attend the Image Expo events in San Francisco, you know that, in the past, I have set up with a table at the end of the autograph area to take in books that attendees walk through the line and get signed by the various guests. Image has been extremely gracious to us to include us in their event, which is why I published the laundry list of requirements to keep things moving as smoothly as possible to have a minimal impact on their flow of traffic.

For the upcoming event on July 2nd, there will be no table and no method for me to accept books for this event. I am still really looking forward to this event and will be attending all day, excited to see Robert Kirkman, Brian K. Vaughan, Steve Skroce(First comic event appearance in how many years?!?!) Jason Aaron, Greg Rucka, and the other creators and surprise guests, before I race back to San Diego to prep for SDCC less than a week later. Hopefully all the creators will be like Mr. Kirkman and show up at SDCC the next week where CGC Signature Series will be roaring. Feel free to PM me with any questions. Hope to see some of you there!

Joel

That's disappointing! I guess it'll still be nice to get my variants signed, but I was really looking forward to getting some more of my Saga collection yellowed. Thanks Joel!