• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers 57, Jimmy Olsen 134 8.0, Silver Surfer 3, Joker 1 9.8, more

6 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I've decided to go back to school at the ripe age of 30 (I know, I'm old) and unfortunately that requires tuition monies. First thing to go, sadly, are my books so any sales will really help me out. Not very happy to have to let these go, but that's life.

Anyway,

I'm pretty firm on these prices, I think they're fair and I used GPA and eBay to get them however if I'm way off for some reason, don't hesitate to let me know. I'll be shipping out of Canada, so we can discuss shipping options and prices. I've bought a few books on here and bought and sold a bit on eBay:

http://feedback.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=cbc416&ftab=AllFeedback

Please PM or post any questions.

The CGC books were too big for my scanner so I couldn't get a great scan of them and they became blurry. I can take better pics if you guys want but I figure they're pretty self explanatory.

Rules:

Paypal or cash pick up in Toronto

No Time Payments

1st I'll take it over PMs

No Hos or probies

USD prices

Avengers 57

img017_zpsuxqrc4d1.jpg

img018_zps69zm3mqf.jpg

Silver Surfer 3

img011_zpsntkpabph.jpg

img012_zps9k6bzdcp.jpg

Amazing Spirder-Man 252

img019_zps3cyuzmjo.jpg

img020_zpsafgjnbyl.jpg

Jimmy Olsen 134 signed by Neal Adams 8.0 O/W to W

SOLD

img034_zpsnfak5sfq.jpg

img035_zpsnquuvjic.jpg

Green Lantern 85 signed by Neal Adams 9.0 O/W

SOLD

img032_zpstevj7mcz.jpg

img033_zpsyhkr8px5.jpg

Joker 1 9.8 O/W to W

img028_zpsczjdzuyk.jpg

img029_zps122ka5ke.jpg

Uncanny X-Men 141

img015_zpsfxrbjrvw.jpg

img016_zpsaoxvqymi.jpg

Wolverine 1

img013_zpswlnkx1tg.jpg

img014_zpsd6ynuyus.jpg

I made the same decision right before hitting 30 and haven't regretted it since I finished just last year. good luck in your endeavors :thumbsup: and of course GLWTS

Thanks so much man, really appreciate it.