• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Mutants 98 9.8, Saga 1 9.6, Thief of Thieves 1 9.8

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I've decided to go back to school at the ripe age of 30 (I know, I'm old) and unfortunately that requires tuition monies. First thing to go, sadly, are my books so any sales will really help me out. Not very happy to have to let these go, but that's life.

Anyway,

I'm pretty firm on these prices, I think they're fair and I used GPA and eBay to get them however if I'm way off for some reason, don't hesitate to let me know. I'll be shipping out of Canada, so we can discuss shipping options and prices. I've bought a few books on here and bought and sold a bit on eBay:

http://Support-the-Collectors-Society.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=cbc416&ftab=AllFeedback

Please PM or post any questions.

The CGC books were too big for my scanner so I couldn't get a great scan of them and they became blurry. I can take better pics if you guys want but I figure they're pretty self explanatory.

Rules:

Paypal or cash pick up in Toronto

No Time Payments

1st I'll take it over PMs

No Hos or probies

USD prices

New Mutants 98 9.8 W

SOLD

img026_zpsmxtzjwvp.jpg

img027_zpsmcwrjhwc.jpg

Saga 1 9.6 signed by Fiona Staples W

SOLD