• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MARCH CONTEST : Round 2 : Triple OT

52 posts in this topic

I left the sheet at work with the grades foreheadslap.gif

All the players just post their grades here, no changing grades as I will confirm it in the morning.

Shouldn't the PMs still be in your message box? confused-smiley-013.gif

Yeah...

Unless he deleted them.

You shouldn't do that nikos until the end of a round just in case someone says:

"That's not the grade I PMed you!!!"

893whatthe.gif

I left the sheet at work with the grades foreheadslap.gif

All the players just post their grades here, no changing grades as I will confirm it in the morning.

Shouldn't the PMs still be in your message box? confused-smiley-013.gif

Yeah...

Unless he deleted them.

You shouldn't do that nikos until the end of a round just in case someone says:

"That's not the grade I PMed you!!!"

893whatthe.gif

Oh... ya mean like that 9.4 he sez I had in the second OT?

stooges.gifpoke2.gif

Okay all set tongue.gif

#55 scrooge - 8.5 vs. #43 ares - 9.2 - Winner - Scrooge

#29 norrin radd - 9.0 vs. #63 supremo - 9.0 - TIE foreheadslap.gif

#23 143ksk - 9.0 vs. #20 blutobc - 9.0 - TIE foreheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gif

av100b.jpg

You gotta be f#*%^n' kiddin me!

This is really getting out of control...Norinn, stop hacking into my computer and copying me! Seriously, you are truly a worthy opponent! Good luck in round 2 for what feels like the 33rd OT.

BTW, Chicken Chili will be served in all bakery/cafes until March 30th until it is shelved until celebration 4 or 5 this year (August or late November). Forest Mushroom shouldn't even be in any of our bakery/cafes right now and isn't supposed to come back until late June. I was amazed that we decided to serve Chicken Chili despite nationwide requests to bring back the Tomato Raviolini. Chicken Chili...get it while you can.

You gotta be f#*%^n' kiddin me!

This is really getting out of control...Norinn, stop hacking into my computer and copying me! Seriously, you are truly a worthy opponent! Good luck in round 2 for what feels like the 33rd OT.

BTW, Chicken Chili will be served in all bakery/cafes until March 30th until it is shelved until celebration 4 or 5 this year (August or late November). Forest Mushroom shouldn't even be in any of our bakery/cafes right now and isn't supposed to come back until late June. I was amazed that we decided to serve Chicken Chili despite nationwide requests to bring back the Tomato Raviolini. Chicken Chili...get it while you can.

Will do. hi.gif