• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MARCH CONTEST : Round 2 : Triple OT

52 posts in this topic

not one of BWS's better efforts, that cover. Thor's cape, his hammer, that ridiculous outfit hawkeye's wearing...

and i LOVE Barry Windsor-Smith. but that's just not very good.

good luck!

PM grade sent 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

There's no way I'll tie this time.

I took my initial guess...

- multiplied it by 4

- added 10 to that

- then divided by 3

- subtracted 2

- integrated that number to the nth degree

- then conjugated it into a verb

finally I just through all of that into the trash and pulled a number out of my Butt and PMed it in. So don't touch my guess too much nikos. insane.gif

Ares,

let me tell you that prospecting in the Yukon does develop one's stamina. Haven't had this much fun since I was herding cattle in the badlands with that buckaroo of Teddy Roosevelt!

Scrooge (in character)

PM grade sent 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

There's no way I'll tie this time.

I took my initial guess...

- multiplied it by 4

- added 10 to that

- then divided by 3

- subtracted 2

- integrated that number to the nth degree

- then conjugated it into a verb

finally I just through all of that into the trash and pulled a number out of my Butt and PMed it in. So don't touch my guess too much nikos. insane.gif

Wow, that's what I did, too! Well, except the butt part blush.gif

not one of BWS's better efforts, that cover. Thor's cape, his hammer, that ridiculous outfit hawkeye's wearing...

and i LOVE Barry Windsor-Smith. but that's just not very good!

The amazing thing is, this book has one of my alltime favorite splash pages. BWS did a gorgeous rendering of the Black Knight and Aragorn in the process of landing on page 1. Must've been where all his drawing energies were focused...

maybe vince colletta did an uncredited inking job on it. that would explain a lot, as far as i am concerned.

unless Red's right and it really was bendis's fault, which as we all know, is highly likely

maybe vince colletta did an uncredited inking job on it. that would explain a lot, as far as i am concerned.

unless Red's right and it really was bendis's fault, which as we all know, is highly likely

What..? so nobody liked the inking on Iron Man's new prototype pinstripe right leg armor?

confused-smiley-013.gif

Or the new Shaggy Hulk?

Tuff crowd.

Ze-

The amazing thing is, this book has one of my alltime favorite splash pages. BWS did a gorgeous rendering of the Black Knight and Aragorn in the process of landing on page 1. Must've been where all his drawing energies were focused...

The interiors are indeed nice! cloud9.gif

561107-av100a.JPG

562511-av100b.JPG

...but why was the Hulk wearing his Beatle wig in this issue? confused-smiley-013.gif

good luck!

you don't like Hawkeye's skirt??????? 893whatthe.gif

good luck!

you don't like Hawkeye's skirt??????? 893whatthe.gif

it'th purrty. and it looks like he's about to skewer thor in the knee.

actually, the olivia newton-john-esque headband is what really makes me nervous. that and aragorn's eye, which is boring a path straight through my occipital nerve, which may or may not be an actual part of human anatomy

#55 scrooge vs #43 ares

#29 norrin radd vs. #63 supremo

#23 143ksk vs. #20 blutobc

So did these six folks get their grades in yet... sleeping.gif