• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

7 posts in this topic

Taking subs for the upcoming Transformers signing at thw upcoming Texas Comicon where Cullen and Welker are signing.

Cullen - $250 per sig

Welker - $250 per sig

Dual signature - $350

Signing is August 7-9 and books us be in hand by August 4th.

I am trying to negotiate a lower price as these are VIP tickets only. If I can, anyone who orders will automatically get the lower price. Hoping to get about $50 off per signature but can't guarantee a lower price. Anyone who is interested please respond here and or via PM. No limit to the number of signatures you can get.

Also taking signatures for David Prowse and all other creators and/or celebs.

Acceptable forms of payment are USPS Money Orders, or Paypal (3% fee will be added to cover Paypal fees). Paypal personal is not allowed.

To answer a question....yes these can be subbed to CGC under your own account or under mine if you don't have one.

AVAILABLE BOOKS

If you do not have any books for the signing, I have gotten a number of different covers. Have a few newer IDW covers, some with both Megatron and Optimus Prime, and some with just Optimus and some with just Megatron. Also have some movie covers coming.

OTHER TRANSFORMERS ACTORS:

For those that would like movie characters, I will also be able to get Charlie Adler (Star Scream) who will be at Florida Super Con in two weeks and Jess Harnell (Ironhide) who I see a couple times a year.

Welker and Cullen also did a number of other voices. Here are their IMDB links so see what else you can have signed for them.

Peter Cullen: (Eeyore, GI Joe, GoBots, Voltron, My Little Pony and others) Cullen's IMDB list

Frank Welker: (Fred from Scooby Doo, Abu from Alladin, Simpsons, Curious George, Marvel Avengers, Smurfs, Garfield and others) Welker's IMDB list

I am still in shock that this show got Frank Welker to attend. This is a ONCE IN A LIFETIME type signing, lord knows I'm saving up for it. Welker has a LAUNDRY list of credits, he's one of the most professional voice actors around. If you can afford it, JUMP ON THIS OPPORTUNITY!

Glad to see you're going Torrey! Good luck! I was going to go, but odds are I can't make it now.

Prices above are just for signatures. However there is an exclusive that will be available at the show and if this is what someone wants signed the exclusive would be free. Image not yet available though and I am not sure if they will let me pull copies for grade or if you just get what they give you.

CGC fees and shipping is extra. $28 grading per modern, $5 invoice and return shipping (ups or registered mail) if subbed under my account.

Will crack slabs for free as long as you send your own window bag or else $5 prep fee applies.

Fees for other signatures:

Creators - $5 fee plus anything they charge (CGC and return shipping extra or on your acct)

Other celebs - $25 plus their signature fee (CGC and return shipping extra or on your acct)