• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing SPiderman #1---Bound

126 posts in this topic

$10,000? Try $100,000. Maybe a million. This might be Jack Kirbys long lost bound volume, the one that disappeared almost thirty years ago.

I didn't know jack Kerry had a book that was lost. How can you tell/prove that it's his? Interesting

$10,000? Try $100,000. Maybe a million. This might be Jack Kirbys long lost bound volume, the one that disappeared almost thirty years ago.

I didn't know jack Kerry had a book that was lost. How can you tell/prove that it's his? Interesting

He's joking.

But on the hopeful side, if it is a 70s bound volume (vs the more modern bindings) there's a greater chance that the pages weren't trimmed (which is good for potentially unbinding the books).

Also something to check: were the books bound with all the pages or were adds or back covers removed?

you might want to peruse past Heritage Auctions to see what these unbound copies can sell for, as well as what bound editions can fetch.

He's joking.

But on the hopeful side, if it is a 70s bound volume (vs the more modern bindings) there's a greater chance that the pages weren't trimmed (which is good for potentially unbinding the books).

Also something to check: were the books bound with all the pages or were adds or back covers removed?

you might want to peruse past Heritage Auctions to see what these unbound copies can sell for, as well as what bound editions can fetch.

Thanks for your advice man ill def do that and btw i love your planet comics you have in the pics. ITs my favorite series and I'm working on getting them all..

You guys asked for pics.

THERE'S YOUR STINKIN' PICS!!!

Have to run to work….training lol these r some of the volumes i have …each comic listed in each volume is #1 of that series. Ill post the rest later…13 total and the pics of the actual books coming soon.

You guys asked for pics.

THERE'S YOUR STINKIN' PICS!!!

Coding error. Beep beep.

Fixed before your reply was posted.

Correction error. Beep beep.

Yeah, I noticed. You hit the submit button just before I hit the quote button, and I had to go back and unfix your code in my reply.

lol

What do you want to bet that the FF #1 here is GIANT SIZE FF #1...? And the others are similar?

If you look at the lists, they are filled with 1970-1974 type books...a 1961, 63, and 64 book would be quite out of place.

hm

hm hm