• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A call for photoshop experts

21 posts in this topic

I need to apply some modification to a picture, but I have zero knowledge and no program to do so.

It is something that a photoshop user can do in less than 5 minutes.

If you want to help, send me a PM, and I'll be very gratefull

Check out Fiverr.com if you don't have any luck. You can get someone that'll do it for a couple bucks real quick. I've used it before for minor photoshop project stuff in the past.

I need to apply some modification to a picture, but I have zero knowledge and no program to do so.

It is something that a photoshop user can do in less than 5 minutes.

If you want to help, send me a PM, and I'll be very gratefull

If you have no knowledge how do you know it can be done in less than 5 minutes? hm

That said if you haven't had anyone offer their services PM me and I'll see what I can whip up. (But it will be GIMP, not Photoshop)

Thanks for your replies, guys, I really appreciate

As Originalisbest said, he is updating a pic that I will use as a banner for my booth during the VCC. Off course, I'll show the finished image here

No naughty parts airbrushing, sadly

As Originalisbest said, he is updating a pic that I will use as a banner for my booth during the VCC. Off course, I'll show the finished image here

Excellent! You didn't airbrush out the naughty bits! I look forward to seeing the image.

Adding naughty bits might get more people to your VCC booth!

Many many thanks to Manicnerd :applause: and Originalisbest (worship) for being so kind to provide the two pics below. I really like both, the first one has the cool detail that the name is also modified on the cover of the cover that Mickey and Donald are holding. The second one is in high resolution.

Don't know which one to pick. Which one would you pick?

marmat1.jpg

Marmat_v1_Short_zpsfukeaqsa.jpg

Why does Donald only have one eye?

Because the forum loads so slow the other eye will upload in 57.701 seconds in which 56.362 seconds will be spent on a total of 17 queries.

Zlib compression enabled, of course.

Many many thanks to Manicnerd :applause: and Originalisbest (worship) for being so kind to provide the two pics below. I really like both, the first one has the cool detail that the name is also modified on the cover of the cover that Mickey and Donald are holding. The second one is in high resolution.

Don't know which one to pick. Which one would you pick?

marmat1.jpg

Marmat_v1_Short_zpsfukeaqsa.jpg

Why does it need to be one or the other?

Marmats_zpspahb97jz.png