• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Showcase #4! Weird Fantasy #1! WWII Timely added!

26 posts in this topic

Today we have a beat but complete copy with amateur resto. The cover's image of The Flash is missing, and has been replaced (by a previous owner) with a reprint image. This was glued to the back of the front cover The spine is also heavily glued.

Other people's kids, huh?

Anyway, my usual rules apply; no HOSers or bad listers, paypal is preferred but not required, and for this I'll ship free to US.

Here she is. I'm working on adding a pic of the back of the cover.

Asking $2000. Now $1350! Now Sold!

[imv]IMG_20150617_0002_zpsacsihrdp.jpg[/img]

<a  href=IMG_20150617_0003_zps9aobxxfj.jpg' alt='

This was the book about 8 years ago. That resto happened after I sold it. Among other damage. Kind of a shame really but still an awesome low grade.

I wonder if Cecilia Gimenez bought the comic 8 years ago

I've seen two copies of showcase 4 with the flash removed. This one and one G. White in Kissimmee had walk in to his shack of a store the one time I was ever there.

It must have been a tempting cut out

Good luck with your sale :-). A great read

Let's see if this wakes anyone up!

Mystic Comics #2 (vol.II) good. Complete, but the cover has tears at the staple, so it's barely holding on. There is one spot of glue between the cover and the 1st wrap. Off-white pages. A classic Schomburg WWII Timely cover!

<a  href=101_0409_zpsf4adbeaa.jpg' alt='101_0409_

Sold!

Last one tonight.

Weird Fantasy #13 (#1) Good. Pages are a bit dirty on the edges, but they're really fairly white. Call 'em C/off-white. Solid copy, staples attached. Key E.C. gem. $215. Sold!

<a  href=101_0480_zps89b2e43e.jpg' alt='101_0480_

Let's see if this wakes anyone up!

Mystic Comics #2 (vol.II) good. Complete, but the cover has tears at the staple, so it's barely holding on. There is one spot of glue between the cover and the 1st wrap. Off-white pages. A classic Schomburg WWII Timely cover!

:takeit: