• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What Happened to the Slabbed OA Thread???

10 posts in this topic

Connect the dots...... And you will have the answers that you seek.

. . . ?

I didn't really have time to read all the thread before but I thought it linked to an article showing the other grading company..

. . . ?

I didn't really have time to read all the thread before but I thought it linked to an article showing the other grading company..

exactly.

Go discuss their services on their site.

. . . ?

exactly.

Go discuss their services on their site.

Makes sense, thanks.

I have no interest in this type of service, other than as a thread within this forum (to read what others think about this idea and compare notes).

That still seems kind of silly to me. If you are confident in your product why be afraid of a little discussion?

CGC's Board, CGC's policy.

They do the same thing on the comic sub-forums when "companies other than CGC" are the main topic of discussion.

A discussion could be started on the CAF forums, but then no one would see it :makepoint: