• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MARCH CONTEST : Round 3

112 posts in this topic

foreheadslap.gif I saw that after I posted. That's a much better elimination rate than in previous rounds. You know it kills me that Nikos knows the outcome of my match against Sal but we have to wait ... wait ... wait ... to know our doom.

Sadly 2 players so far, will not be advancing to the next round crazy.gif

How is that sad? Isn't that the point of the contest? confused-smiley-013.gif

Hey you're right,

Happily there are 2 players so far eliminated laugh.gif

That's the attitude I want to see. thumbsup2.gif

Hater tongue.gif

GO DARTH!!! devil.gif

Don't you have some overgraded raw books that you can post in this forum? cloud9.gif
Nope, but I do have some outdated links I can post. yay.gif

foreheadslap.gif I saw that after I posted. That's a much better elimination rate than in previous rounds. You know it kills me that Nikos knows the outcome of my match against Sal but we have to wait ... wait ... wait ... to know our doom.

i'm pretty sure you will win this round. i have been second guessing my score since the moment i sent it in...

so, technically, i am up to five hundred and fifty-something guessing my score by now

#46 -Grade In

#51 -Grade In

#2 -Grade In

#20 -Grade In

#55 -Grade In

#48 -Grade In

#34 -Grade In

#13 -Grade In

#7 -Grade In

#56 -Grade In

#6 -Grade In

#32 -Grade In

Nikos, did you get my grade?

I PMed it a few minutes ago and immediately got stut out of this site.

I had to go off-line and delete all my cookies to get back in here.

frustrated.gif

My "sent box" shows I sent it but I don't trust these machines. makepoint.gif

#46 -Grade In

#51 -Grade In

#2 -Grade In

#20 -Grade In

#55 -Grade In

#48 -Grade In

#34 -Grade In

#13 -Grade In

#7 -Grade In

#56 -Grade In

#61 -Grade In

#28 -Grade In

#6 -Grade In

#32 -Grade In

#29 -Grade In

5 are history headbang.gif

2 ties 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I'm on it...I've had the crappiest day...my commute car (96 saturn with 165K on it) just blew up - oilpan? on the way home from work today and I just got home around 9:30 PM dealing with the tow truck, AAA, and I just paid for $2800 on it last Thursday to rebuild the engine block, replace o-rings and some BS - they said it'd be good for another 3-5 years not 3-5 days... 893censored-thumb.gif

I'll get my grade in soon...sorry for making you guys wait, but I had to (wanted to) spend time with my kids before they went to bed...

I'm on it...I've had the crappiest day...my commute car (96 saturn with 165K on it) just blew up - oilpan? on the way home from work today and I just got home around 9:30 PM dealing with the tow truck, AAA, and I just paid for $2800 on it last Thursday to rebuild the engine block, replace o-rings and some BS - they said it'd be good for another 3-5 years not 3-5 days... 893censored-thumb.gif

I'll get my grade in soon...sorry for making you guys wait, but I had to (wanted to) spend time with my kids before they went to bed...

Sounds like you had a bad day... sorry.gif

That work they did on your car should be covered for 90 days right!?

893crossfingers-thumb.gif

30 days? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

1 week? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Nikos did the work so don't expect any guarantee! foreheadslap.gif

Well it probably won't make up for your bad day.... but beating greggy should help sooth the pain a bit. thumbsup2.gif good luck.

Well it probably won't make up for your bad day.... but beating greggy should help sooth the pain a bit. thumbsup2.gif good luck.

Christo_pull_hair.gifsumo.gif

Nikos did the work so don't expect any guarantee! foreheadslap.gif

27_laughing.gif

I got my grade it! wink.gif Thanks for the support...if I'm last can I post my thoughts on it?

Better be careful until nikos says so... shy.gif

But I did guess a notch higher than I would grade it raw for the nikos factor.

27_laughing.gif