• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MARCH CONTEST : Round 3

112 posts in this topic

I'm on it...I've had the crappiest day...my commute car (96 saturn with 165K on it) just blew up - oilpan? on the way home from work today and I just got home around 9:30 PM dealing with the tow truck, AAA, and I just paid for $2800 on it last Thursday to rebuild the engine block, replace o-rings and some BS - they said it'd be good for another 3-5 years not 3-5 days... 893censored-thumb.gif

I'll get my grade in soon...sorry for making you guys wait, but I had to (wanted to) spend time with my kids before they went to bed...

Well it probably won't make up for your bad day.... but beating greggy should help sooth the pain a bit. thumbsup2.gif good luck.

Christo_pull_hair.gifsumo.gif

If you'd like to tell us how bad your day was...we might wish you good luck too.

On 2nd thought all of your wonderful trolls would probably just pile on. Sometimes it IS best to speak only in graemlins. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

That work they did on your car should be covered for 90 days right!?

893crossfingers-thumb.gif

30 days? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

1 week? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

It should be covered for 30 days at least - it was done at the dealership so that's why it is so high...about a month before that they also did work that cost me around $1K - I could have bought two decent used cars with the scratch I've dumped into on this f'n car just this year foreheadslap.gif

I'm on it...I've had the crappiest day...my commute car (96 saturn with 165K on it) just blew up - oilpan? on the way home from work today and I just got home around 9:30 PM dealing with the tow truck, AAA, and I just paid for $2800 on it last Thursday to rebuild the engine block, replace o-rings and some BS - they said it'd be good for another 3-5 years not 3-5 days... 893censored-thumb.gif

I'll get my grade in soon...sorry for making you guys wait, but I had to (wanted to) spend time with my kids before they went to bed...

Well it probably won't make up for your bad day.... but beating greggy should help sooth the pain a bit. thumbsup2.gif good luck.

Christo_pull_hair.gifsumo.gif

If you'd like to tell us how bad your day was...we might wish you good luck too.

On 2nd thought all of your wonderful trolls would probably just pile on. Sometimes it IS best to speak only in graemlins. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

yeahok.gif

Sorry guys, nikos is probably off to lala land by now...he's got young'uns too...

Greggy is the devil.gif off topic - I've been trolling forumite blogs with anti-Greggy comments, in case you guys were wondering who it was...I wanted to keep it secret for a while now but it's so much fun that I thoughtit's time I share and encourage all of the grading contest participants to do likewise. There is no thrill like it in the world! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Sorry guys, nikos is probably off to lala land by now...he's got young'uns too...

Greggy is the devil.gif off topic - I've been trolling forumite blogs with anti-Greggy comments, in case you guys were wondering who it was...I wanted to keep it secret for a while now but it's so much fun that I thoughtit's time I share and encourage all of the grading contest participants to do likewise. There is no thrill like it in the world! 893applaud-thumb.gif

So...I troll Chrom and you troll me? Sweet! thumbsup2.gif

Or a sheit load of moderns.
You ain't joking on that one, bro - I just won a sheit load from DKB's auctions a few weeks back - a longbox worth of Star Wars and other run fillers and 'chromium' bait (FFs) and paid arond a total of $155 or so - $3800 equivalent of moderns may have been more longboxes than my basement could contain 893whatthe.gif

Sounds like you had a bad day... sorry.gif

Nikos did the work so don't expect any guarantee! foreheadslap.gif

Hope you loose mad.gif

Sounds like you had a bad day... sorry.gif

Nikos did the work so don't expect any guarantee! foreheadslap.gif

Hope you loose mad.gif

Well...you know the grade so why don't you tell me if I lost or not! poke2.gif

After I saw the beating you had given Chromium's only real fan/stalker, I figured I'd give you a taste of your own medicine tongue.gif27_laughing.gif but really, I think you scared away chromium's only real world contact outside of this forum confused-smiley-013.gif

After I saw the beating you had given Chromium's only real fan/stalker, I figured I'd give you a taste of your own medicine tongue.gif27_laughing.gif but really, I think you scared away chromium's only real world contact outside of this forum confused-smiley-013.gif

You mean his "Richard" friend! I didn't really even attack him. Damn noob couldn't handle the action around him! makepoint.gif

Hope you loose mad.gif

Well...you know the grade so why don't you tell me if I lost or not! poke2.gif

You got it all wrong - I think he called you 'loose' referring to your man-gina ways, or more likely a reference to your 'o-ring' condition 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Rim it prag! blush.gif

zonker 9.2 vs currin comics 9.0 - WINNER - zonker

redhook 8.5 vs. blutobc 9.2 - WINNER -blutobc

scrooge 9.2 vs. sal 9.2 - TIE

greggy 9.0 vs darthdiesel 9.2 - WINNER -darthdiesel

jayman 9.0 vs. burntboy 9.2 - WINNER -burntboy

valiantman 9.2 vs. aces 9.2 - TIE

imagemask 9.2 vs. sfilosa 9.6 - WINNER -imagemask

namisgr 9.2 vs. norrin radd 9.4 - WINNER -namisgr

r3answer.jpg

zonker 9.2 vs currin comics 9.0 - WINNER - zonker

redhook 8.5 vs. blutobc 9.2 - WINNER -blutobc

scrooge 9.2 vs. sal 9.2 - TIE