• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MARCH CONTEST : Round 3

112 posts in this topic

imagemask 9.2 vs. sfilosa 9.6 - WINNER -imagemask 893whatthe.gif

Don't be so shocked.

I trained him well... sumo.gif

Well, I don't know what happened last contest but If we graded like we are now we would have smoked 'em all. Must have been those other two members that threw us off. 27_laughing.gif

imagemask 9.2 vs. sfilosa 9.6 - WINNER -imagemask

Wow... I don't feel so bad now... hail.gif

yay.gif

I'm gonna give it my best shot to make to the end for the seasoned members I've had to take out. I'm still "hoopped up on goofballs" myself form this win.

And I admit, I was the one that injected you with the soluble form of goofballs. But you can read about it in my new book due out shortly....."Goofed".

Yes I'd agree. Just don't inject Greggy's girl...she'll deflate.

I came really close to sending in a grade of 9.0 to nikos. I had it typed out and then erased it at the last second and sent 9.2. I worried all night that I'd goofed and went to high. Lucky me.

Oh great, now I've got to go and change Red's diaper...who told him he cold drink a whole bottle of prune juice. ewwwww.

I came really close to sending in a grade of 9.0 to nikos. I had it typed out and then erased it at the last second and sent 9.2. I worried all night that I'd goofed and went to high. Lucky me.

Oh great, now I've got to go and change Red's diaper...who told him he cold drink a whole bottle of prune juice. ewwwww.

I thought I noticed some color loss on the cover by the DC logo that would of kept the book from 9.2 so I went with 9.0! foreheadslap.gif

Close but not close enough. sorry.gif

Don't be so shocked.

Well, I don't know what happened last contest but If we graded like we are now we would have smoked 'em all. Must have been those other two members that threw us off. 27_laughing.gif

mad.gif

Don't be so shocked.

mad.gif

blush.gif

Don't be so shocked.

mad.gif

flowerred.gif

If I recall Aces tracked our points independantly but never showed us. Would be intresting to see those numbers now.