• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need advice from seasoned Ebay sellers

2 posts in this topic

I know, another Ebay thread, but I'm looking for some guidance on a recent "sale". Sale is in quotes as I think if I ship this book I'm going to have a chargeback come my way a day or two after it delivers. Buyer Mju1026 joined Ebay a week ago, feedback set to private, 9 total feedback 5 from the same seller. Hit the BIN of $600, didnt even negotiate or send a Best Offer. Would you as the seller cross your fingers and ship the book, or cancel the transaction? Any of the above point to a red flag for any other sellers? Suggested course of action?

I don't see any huge red flags in what you wrote. Ship the book with signature confirmation and follow all the E-Bay and Paypal rules and you should be fine even if he is a flake. New buyers grab $600 books all the time - good sale.